By decision of Board of Directors dated 16.06.2014 CGIA is opened to new members. CGIA has been pursuing its activities since 2009 with the goal of contributing to the development and recognition of corporate governance principles and their proper implementation and the fulfillment of best corporate governance practices in Albania. With the goals of increasing the strength of the CGIA’s activities and expanding areas of cooperation with other companies and organizations committed to leadership in the issue of corporate governance all commercial companies (corporate) can be member of CGIA and professional individuals.
Some of the benefits of being a member of CGIA :
- Corporate members will receive a 20% discount on all fee-based activities organized by the Association.
- Corporate members’ logos will be placed on the front page of the CGIA’s website together with links to the corporate members’ website.
- Up to five people from the corporate members will be able to participate in all free activities organized by CGIA. Invited participants may include those who do not belong to the corporate member.
- Corporate members may distribute reports, research, and publications in which it declares itself as a main sponsor and corporate member of CGIA in issues which coincide with the CGIAs mission and vision.
- When monthly e-bulletin and the tri-monthly “Corporate Governance Magazine” will start publishing, the logo of Corporate member will be placed also there. Corporate members will receive a discount of 50% in the price for advertisements in CGIA publications. Corporate members will receive 2 free copies of all Association publications.
- In all of CGIA’s conference bulletins and conferences, space will be given for the corporate members’ logos, subject to confirmation by the event’s main sponsor who has arranged the activity with CGIA.
- Joint conferences with the corporate member as the main sponsor will be arranged with topics and speakers suggested by the corporate member, following evaluation by the CGIA’s Board of Directors.
- The corporate member may be represented in the working groups formed by CGIA under the condition that its working group members do not exceed 10% of all members.
For more information on membership please contact CGIA Office.